Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Wish..

Dearest baby boy,
Growing up a little Latin girl in New York City gave me very little (if any) exposure to country music. It wasn’t until I went to college in upstate New York, made some friends, met your father and met his family that my love & appreciation for country music began to flourish. Now I’m not a HUGE country fan (and for the record, your father is NOT a fan, lol) but I no longer have a negative reaction to the sound of a “twang” and if I wasn’t a happily married woman, I’d make Brad Paisley participate in a shotgun wedding in a heartbeat J
Any who, I’m explaining this now because I have a song I hold dear to me. A popular little diddy I imagine but like I said, I came into this music a little late. I think of you now every time I hear it. I hope one day, if you decide to get married and you decide you want a mother/son dance. I hope this can be ours <3
My Wish-Rascal Flatts

No comments:

Post a Comment